Monday, October 19, 2009

12 weeks - WHAT?! I have to leave my baby!

I can't believe this day is here! This morning I had to leave my nugget with someone else... It was so hard to walk out of that building without her. Daycare is such a cruel thing! You spend every waking moment trying to figure out this little person and when you finally have a grasp on what she needs and what her routine is you have to let someone else do it. So hard! But I was a strong parent and I didn't cry until I was in my car, talking to Scott, so I give myself lots of credit.

Oh Lillian... She was such a stinker this morning too. Extra cute and smiley, kicking in her crib and being very active. I just know that meant she didn't get in a good nap before she went to daycare, which means Lily is going to give them a run for their money. She was extra tired when I left and she was also due to eat. But hopefully she is getting her nap in and eating well so she will have a good rest of the day.

There is a bright side to my day though, I am getting an hour of pampering this morning!


No comments:

Post a Comment