Sunday, May 10, 2009

2nd Ultrasound

We had our 2nd ultrasound on Wed, April 22nd. The technician was very happy that Lillian was cooperative and we were able to get all of the images of the heart, plus a few more! Lillian was very interested in her fist and was trying to eat it in most of these pictures. She is very active girl so far, I feel her often in there dancing and growing. 
Here are some of our favorite ultrasound pics 

Munching on her fist. You can see her 3/4 profile really well.
Another 3/4 view. Check out that cute little nose!
Hand eating in profile
Another profile shot
So the technician said that the wispy stuff that the arrow is pointing at is hair! I don't know how this kid has any hair! I was bald for almost a year when I was born, but Scott doesn't remember if he had any. I thought she was going to come out a cue ball with blue eyes! The old wives tale about heartburn might actually be true!
Here are the pictures:


And we just receive the letter from the doctor that everything at the ultrasound was normal and looking good! 12 weeks left!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. SO CUTE. I love her eating her hand! I think scott did have hair (early in life at least!). So glad everything is going well and can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete