Saturday, May 9, 2009

Tori's Bridal Shower: April 20, 2009


About 2 weeks ago I hosted Tori's bridal shower. We had a lot of fun, but I am so glad it's over! It was a lot of planning and getting ready to have guests can always be stressful. During that same week we got a new buffet & shelf installed in the dinning room and had to dismantle the remaining parts of Scott's bachelor days in preparation of the nursery. We were very busy kids. 

Here are some highlights of the shower: 
The Crowd


The Bride & us Maids


For every answer she got wrong in the "About the Groom" game she had to put a marshmallow in her mouth. I got the Jet Puffed XL kind! I think she had about 7 in there! 


This is a hat that Eric's mom got her as a joke for the honeymoon in Jamaica.
I don't think she will be bringing it along!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great time! I can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!

    ReplyDelete